更新时间 2015-10-30大 小 35.13MB
版 本 3.6.1最低版本 与 iPhone、iPod Touch、iPad 兼容。需要iOS 8.0或更高版本
Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into creative and fun photomontages quickly and easily thanks to its intuitive and responsive user interface.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Remix your pets into a mythical creature, swap a statue's head with your friend's, or combine photos into surreal and beautiful works of art. Juxtaposer has the power and features of a professional creative tool, but is simple to use and just as importantly, it's fun!
- Short tutorial videos will turn you into a photomontage artist in no time.
- Your composite images are exported at the full resolution of the background image, even if it's huge (40 MP+)!
- The image adjustment tools let you match your images' color and lighting, and fine-tune the look of your creation.
- Zoom in to work on fine details with pixel-level accuracy.
- Add elements from as many photos as you like to your background image.
- Load photos from your iPhone photo library, or from Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram or Picasa.
- Share your photomontages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save your cutout images in the Stamp Manager for later use. You can also share these "stamps" with friends or export them as transparent PNGs.
- Undo any edit. Experiment safely, you can always get back to where you started.
- 20 blend modes (like Multiply, Screen and Overlay) let advanced iPhoneographers create unique effects.
- The "red mask" view mode shows you just the top image with the erased parts in red. It is helpful when precisely cutting out an element.
* WhatsOnIphone.com: "The application works incredibly well and makes an otherwise challenging process simple and fun. It blows my mind that you can do such things on an iPhone."
* TUAW: "This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen."
* IphoneAppReviews: "Pretty much everyone, at some point in time, has had the uncontrollable urge to take a friend’s photo and do something truly evil with it. Juxtaposer is an awesome photo-editing tool that can make that dream a reality!"
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made it impossible to erase or unerase on iOS 8.
Added in 3.6:
- Support for pressure sensitive drawing on the iPhone 6S
On the latest iPhones you can now temporarily increase the brush size simply by pressing harder on the screen while you are drawing. This is useful for quickly erasing large areas. We also added new settings that allow you to customize the behavior of this new feature.
- iTunes File Sharing
You can now access your Juxtaposer sessions and stamps from iTunes on your computer. This allows you to copy them to your computer for backup purposes, or to transfer them from one iOS device to another (via iTunes on your computer).
After connecting your iOS device to your computer, select the device in iTunes. Then select "Apps", scroll down to the "File Sharing" section and find Juxtaposer in the list of apps.