更新时间 2014-08-18大 小 26.00MB
版 本 2.11.5最低版本 需要 iOS 5.1 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 进行优化。
8player is the latest application for Video, Music & Photo streaming from any compatible UPnP/DLNA server. You can view your media on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch or use 8player as remote control for your DLNA compatible player.
DLNA is a standard which enables media content exchange between compatible devices via home network, as well as photos, music and video display in real time mode. 8player enables to use your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch as a part of digital home. DLNA is a technology utilized by millions of people. Join in!
You don’t need any additional software or additional configuration. 8player uses the media server you already have and automatically recognizes devices in your network with no need of manual configuration or settings. Just turn it on and watch video, listen to the music or view photos in the network. If you don’t have DLNA/UPnP servers, you can use embedded Windows 7 server (built in Windows Media Player), or download any other free server.
By purchasing the 8player you acquire:
- Regular updates
- User-friendliness (even a child can easily understand and use this application)
- Extraordinary, unique interface (including live backgrounds, variety of styles and different visual effects)
- iOS 4 support
- AirPlay support
- Background audio playback (8player continues playing after you press the home button)
- Playback over 3G! (below you can find instructions for 3G playback setup)
- Remote control for your DLNA compatible players
- ...and much more!..
Supported media formats:
- Video: mp4, mov, m4v, 3gp, avi, mkv, mpg, wmv, asf, flv, ogg, vob.
- Music: mp3, aac, wav, aif, alac, flac, wma.
- Images: jpeg, png, gif, bmp, ico, tiff.
- Music and Photos downloader
- DLNA server and renderer
*** 3G playback setup ***
1) Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to wifi
2) Run 8player
3) Go to "Settings" --> "Servers" --> "Add"
4) Select your server
5) Replace IP address in the URL field with your external IP and save it. If you use router do not forget to forward the port which you will find in the URL field.
Now you can find and browse your server. If you use router please follow the next steps:
6) Browse any folder with media items
7) Use "Long press" (hold down your finger for 2 seconds) for any media item
8) From pop-up menu select "Get Info"
9) You will see media URL. You need to route port that you can find in the URL
That’s it! Now you can find your sever, browse folders and play media. Enjoy!
- Chinese subtitles support extended
- Stability improvements