更新时间 2019-06-12大 小 1.98GB
版 本 0.13.0最低版本 Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), i
The official mobile version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is here!
App Store's Best of 2018 and 2018 Mobile Game of the Year at Golden Joystick Awards
Developed in Unreal Engine 4, it is a faithful port of the PC version, complete with all the maps, the classic 100-player mode, various arcade modes for quick and exciting matches, realistic ballistics and weapon behavior. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
"Absolutely remarkable" - IGN
"It's awesome." - Pocket Gamer
"Keeps players coming back" - Vice
- The official mobile version is a perfect replication the PC experience. Will you survive until the end in the 100-player classic mode?
- From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, play in these enormous and detailed maps with day/night cycles and dynamic weather.
- Striking and realistic visuals, as well as 3D sound effects over 7.1 channel audio. Also comes with high-fidelity real-time voice chat.
- Pick your favorite weapon from dozens of options and attachments, then be amazed at the realistic ballistics and weapon behavior as you fight till the end. And don't forget about the pan!
- Choose between the standard Third Person Perspective or the more immersive First Person Perspective.
- Lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game. Find your perfect ride and cruise towards the final circle!
- A large variety of game modes that deliver a different feel than the classic mode for those that want fast-paced games! And how about them zombies?
- Solo, Duo, Squad - you're just one tap away from players around the world!
- Powerful anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment.
This is not a game. This is a fight for survival.
* Requires a stable internet connection.
* PUBG MOBILE recommended system requirements: iPhone 6s or above and iOS 9 or above.
Apple subscription service
Service name: PUBGM Prime
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$0.99, renewed every month. PUBGM Prime subscribers may collect 5UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$0.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
Service name: PUBGM PrimePlus
1. Funds will be deducted from your iTunes account once confirmed. The subscription price is US$4.99 (first-time discount; subsequent price is US$9.99), renewed every month. PUBGM PrimePlus subscribers may collect 20UC per day and can use BP to buy certain items in the shop.
2. Only 1 subscription may be active at any time. Once you subscribe, US$9.99 will be automatically deducted from your iTunes account 24 hours before your current subscription ends, and your subscription will be renewed for one month, unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription.
To cancel your subscription, go to Settings-iTunes and App Store-View Apple ID to go to your account subscription settings and manage or cancel your subscriptions.
TENCENT GAMES USER AGREEMENT: https://www.pubgmobile.com/terms.html
Official site: http://www.pubgmobile.com
Please contact our customer service at PUBGMOBILE_CS@tencentgames.com if you have any questions.
Brand New Mode: Team Deathmatch!
Team up with your friends and jump into the fray of 4v4 battles.
Log in now to explore the latest updates!
- Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cards
- Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for TPP and FPP
- Upgraded 3rd party app prevention system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers
- Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured
- In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow
- Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings
- When killed by friendly fire, now players can decide if the teammate should lose merit or not
- Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update
- Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity
- Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma
- New Achievements:
Victory Legion: Complete 1/5/10/20 matches with Dominating in Team Deathmatch
Alpha & Omega: Get the first kill and final blow in a Team Deathmatch
T-800: Achieve Terminator 1 time in Team Deathmatch
Envoy of War: Complete a series of missions in Team Deathmatch.
- Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night changes:
1. The old zombies have been replaced by 4 types of new zombies
2. Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit in the area
3. Added new mode combat modifiers
4. Certain zombies now have new abilities: Tanks will empower nearby allies; Skinners can slow nearby players
5. A new factory has replaced the police station
- Inventory improvements:
1. Players can now combine items in batches
2. Equipped items will be displayed on top
3. Duplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the "new" tag
4. The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab.
- Arcade mode opening times have been adjusted. Mondays and Wednesdays: Sniper Training & War; Tuesdays and Thursdays: Mini-Zone & Quick Match; Fridays to Sundays: All Arcade modes are available. All times are in UTC
- Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged
- Players can now bolt/reload a bolt action rifle while moving instead of completing the process while aiming down sights
- Improved the animation in FPP when running while holding an SMG.
- Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions
- Event Center now has improved interactions and better tutorials for the event missions
- Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held every day, up from 5. Each squad can participate up to 3 matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate a total of 18 qualifying matches, up from 12. And new items have been added to the Crew Shop
- Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will now receive a notice 10 minutes before a match starts
- Players can now collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all at once
- Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10
- Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection