更新时间 2017-04-05大 小 4.55MB
版 本 1.0.4最低版本 需要 iOS 9.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
Meet Libby. Did you know your local library has thousands of ebooks and audiobooks? You can borrow them, instantly, for free, using just the device in your hand.
1. Fish out your library card
2. Open the Libby app
3. Find your local library
4. Search, sample, borrow, enjoy
It takes just a few taps to find and borrow a book. Libby has a ground-breaking built-in ebook reader, and a beautiful audiobook player. If you prefer, you can send books to your Kindle for reading.
• Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more library cards
• Stay signed in for as long as you like
• Download books and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space
• Sample any book with a tap — nothing to download or delete
• Try a zoomable graphic novel, or a picture book with readalong audio
• All your holds and loans are consolidated on a single shelf
• Tag titles as read, loved, hated, wishlist, schoolbook, beach-reading, whatever you like
• Your loans, holds, reading positions, bookmarks and notes are synchronized automatically across all your devices
• Keep track of your reading history in the Activity tab
Libby is the brand new app from OverDrive Labs. We're trying to simplify and bring joy to every aspect of digital borrowing and reading. If you love it, you can use it instead of the OverDrive app. If you don't love it yet, feel free to keep using the OverDrive app, but check in on Libby from time to time — we're adding features and squashing bugs every day.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Support for several forthcoming new features.
• Downloading is significantly improved, especially background downloads and downloading multiple titles at once.
• Downloaded books and audiobooks open much faster.
• View state is restored when the app is relaunched.
• List pagination has been simplified.
• Many bugs are squished.
We appreciate all your feedback. If you have a suggestion, or if you have a bug report, let us know! There's a support form in the Feedback menu panel, or you can email us at email@example.com. If you're enjoying the app, please leave us a rating and review.