更新时间 2017-07-31大 小 70.32MB
版 本 1.8.0最低版本 Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Gboard is a new keyboard from Google for your iPhone. It has all the things you would expect from a great keyboard — GIFs, emojis, and Glide Typing — plus Google Search built in. No more app switching; just search and send, right from your keyboard.
Search and send anything from Google:
• Nearby stores and restaurants
• Videos and images
• Weather forecasts
• News and articles
• Sports scores
• And anything else you’d search on Google
GIFs — Search GIFs for the best reaction
Emoji Search — Find the perfect emoji, faster
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
We know the things you type on your phone are personal, so we’ve designed Gboard to keep your private information private.
What Gboard sends to Google:
• Gboard sends your searches to Google’s web servers to give you search results.
• Gboard also sends usage statistics to Google to let us know which features are used most often and to help us understand problems if the app crashes.
• If you use Gboard’s microphone, voice input will be sent to Google for transcription.
What Gboard doesn’t send to Google:
• Other than your searches and voice inputs, Gboard doesn't send anything you type to Google, whether it’s a password or chat with a friend.
• To help you with spelling and to predict searches you might be interested in, Gboard will store the words you type on your device. This data is not accessible by Google or by any apps, and can be cleared at any time.
• If you’ve turned on contacts search in Gboard search settings, this allows Gboard to search the contacts on your device so you can easily share. None of these queries are sent to Google.
• Now with a tap of the G button, you’ll have access to both Maps and YouTube, making it easier than ever to share location and video content.
• The new Ink feature lets you draw and share your creations right from your keyboard. To start drawing, just tap on the emoji button and then the pen icon.