更新时间 2014-07-09大 小 11.00MB
版 本 5.0最低版本 需要 iOS 4.3 或更高版本。与 iPad 兼容。
★★★★★ "Photon browser is a powerful and versatile Safari alternative that excels in its Flash support..." - USAToday
★★★★★ Photon Browser is #1 in utilities for iPad
Appsverse Photon Browser is a powerful new browser specifically designed to enhance your browsing experience on the iPad. It is packed with innovative features. Here are just some of them:
1. Flash browsing support
- Photon Browser allows you to play Flash games such as free Facebook games, use Flash apps, listen to music streamed via Flash player and watch Flash video.
- Browse Flash websites that would otherwise not display on the iPad.
- Press the “Lightning” icon on the top right navigation bar when you encounter a Flash website.
- Combines fast native browsing for normal websites and remote browsing for Flash websites. Switch between the 2 modes or view them simultaneously in our multiple views mode.
2. Multi-task by using Tabbed or multiple views during browsing
- Supports unlimited tabbed browsing just like Firefox and Chrome.
- Split view divides your screen in half to allow viewing of video on one half and browsing on another.
- Full screen browsing maximizes your screen real estate for enhanced browsing experience.
- Other views include picture in picture (PIP) and 3-screen (Trio) mode.
3. Fully featured powerful browser
- Private browsing clears history, cookies and caches upon browser exit.
- Anonymous browsing through our servers.
- Awesome URL toolbar intelligently combines history and search keywords suggestions. Even suggests popular and commonly visited websites.
- Share content via email or Facebook.
- Brightness control for night time browsing.
- Rotation lock for playing web based games.
- Personalize your browser by choosing from thousands of colors.
- Bookmarks support
- Back/forward button reveals browsing history
- Print web pages using AirPrint.
- More innovative features to come
Important notes - PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING:
- When you encounter a Flash website, REMEMBER TO CLICK ON the "Lightning Bolt" button to enter streaming mode. Otherwise, you will see the standard Adobe message that Flash needs to be installed or upgraded as you are still in the native browser mode. Only by explicitly clicking on the "Lightning" button will you then be able to view Flash content.
- Use the number settings under Settings->Bandwidth to adjust the bandwidth profile to deliver the best experience for Flash. The optimum profile for each user will differ depending on their network and also dependent on whether you are browsing Flash websites, watching a Flash video or playing a game.
- Most sites that display Flash are supported. However, you may not be able to view some sites such as Hulu due to some sites blocking traffic from certain cluster of IP addresses.
- Most servers are located in the US. If you are using from outside the US, the remote browsing experience may be slower due to latency so INTERNATIONAL customers or non-US based customers should take note. You should be aware that certain ISPs or overseas organizations or authorities may block connections to US servers which would cause the Flash streaming mode not to work.
- If you have a slow Internet connection such as over a slow 3G network, remote browsing feature may have slow performance even though we have made significant update to this version to address the problem. Flash mode works best over Wifi in a broadband network.
- If you have problems, do not hesitate to contact us given in the support link on iTunes. We are extremely responsive and answer questions within 3 business days and in some cases within 1 business day as most of users who have contacted us with questions.
+ Flash 性能提升
+ 本地访问 IP 转发