更新时间 2015-02-03大 小 16.00MB
版 本 4.1.28最低版本 需要 iOS 5.1 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
Stream Magic (formerly UuVol Remote) allows full control of Cambridge Audio’s NP30 and Stream Magic 6 network music players via your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
From the palm of your hand you can access music stored across your home network, control streaming services, browse Internet radio stations and USB media using your favourite Apple control device. For the ultimate user experience, track information and album art is retrieved and displayed automatically.
You can also edit preset stations and streams and set-up a queue of favourite tracks which will continue to play even if your iOS device is switched off or loses its network connection.
In addition to these features, the new Stream Magic 6 network player from Cambridge Audio has support for volume control, digital input selection (including the BT100 Bluetooth adapter) and powering off/idle all from within the app.
• Full control of any Stream Magic powered Cambridge Audio network music player
• Browse and play tracks from UPnP servers or NAS drives connected to the same network
• Browse and search 20,000+ iRadio stations from across the world via the Stream Magic Internet Radio service
• Access streaming services* such as Pandora, Rhapsody, SIRIUS, LastFM, Aupeo!, Live365 and MP3Tunes
• High-resolution display of album art and track information
• Automatic discovery of Cambridge Audio network music players on the network
• Save currently playing stations to memory
• Add, remove and re-order tracks in the playback queue
* Where available. Some premium services require a subscription.