Neutron Music Player软件截图
Neutron Music Player下载信息
更新时间 2017-07-25大 小 40.80MB
版 本 1.96.0最低版本 需要 iOS 6.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
展开更多Neutron Music Player简介
Neutron is the professional music player with a high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which delivers the best possible Hi-Fi grade quality of sound on iOS device.
The reliable, platform independent, native core provides consistent behavior on all devices. Carefully developed DSP effects such as Parametric or Graphic EQ, Compressor, Surround Sound, Crossfeeder, Crossfader, Tempo, Pitch and others, help to tune audio to a desired result.
Neutron can source music files from device or network sources such as SMB/CIFS, UPnP/DLNA, FTP, WebDAV and send audio either to headphones, or directly to USB DAC or to UPnP/DLNA or Chromecast renderer without a format limitation!
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really love and value music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for the best result.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
* Bit-perfect playback.
* Audio formats: MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF.
* DSD decoding (requires fast CPU, minimally DSD64).
* DOP (DSD over PCM), DXD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast).
* Supports large media libraries.
* Network music sources:
- SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
- UPnP/DLNA media server;
- FTP server;
- WebDAV server.
* Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz).
* Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz).
* Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
* 32-bit output (IEEE 754, optional).
* UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (server).
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
* DSP effects:
- Parametric Equalizer (4-30 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain);
- Graphic EQ mode with 21 common presets;
- Surround Sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.);
- Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones);
- Compressor / Limiter;
- Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment);
- Dithering (minimize quantization);
- Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
* Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain from metadata.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
* Real-time Spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Mono mode.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Clock mode.
* Timers: sleep, wake.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
Neutron is under active development!
Technical support e-mail:
Please report bugs directly by e-mail or via forum and provide usage example which will help to fix the problem as soon as possible. Your kind patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
展开更多Neutron Music Player更新日志
- Chromecast support for Output To (24-bit FLAC, max. 192 kHz);
- gapless support for UPnP/DLNA renderer (Controller app must support gapless too);
- Prev/Next actions for UPnP/DLNA renderer;
- change groups by Page Up/Down keys of keyboard.
- refreshing speed of FTP and WebDAV sources;
- cancellation of the source Refresh operation for network (slow) sources;
- crash of Output To streaming to some UPnP/DLNA renderers (Pure Jongo);
- year extraction from a full date in Disk tag;
- album art in a separate image file not shown for WebDAV sources in Playing Now;
- reading WPL playlists;
- tags not shown for endless streaming entries if they are changed by a Next/Prev button;
- failure with FAILED when streaming entry is changed and Shuffle mode is active;
- UPnP/DLNA renderer not changing to a next track;
- Icecast's StreamTitle tag is shown in title for some Internet radios.
Neutron Music Player相关资讯
Neutron Music Player使用技巧