更新时间 2018-03-28大 小 11.48MB
版 本 2.1最低版本 需要 iOS 9.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
A retro computing / pixel art camera app.
Retrospecs lets you convert images and videos so they appear as they would on a wide variety of home computers and consoles from the 70's, 80's and 90's.
Simply take a picture (or select one from your photo library) and you can display it as it would appear on over forty systems including the Sinclair ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64, IBM PC (DOS, CGA, EGA and VGA), Commodore Amiga, Atari ST, Sega Mega Drive, Nintendo Game Boy and even the original 1984 model Apple Macintosh. If that's not enough you can also create your own custom modes based around four different graphics engines and a wide variety of colour palettes and character fonts. (The free version only contains a limited number of systems/dither modes and the custom editor is not available.)
All trademarks are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.
Welcome to the "bug fixes & bonuses" 2.1 release. (Hope you've been enjoying the new video and animation features.)
• Added "Slow load" and "Progressive" animation effects.
• Added "Fleja Master Palette" and "HeroHoop" palettes.
• Added "TRS-80 Model 100" system and "Grafx" custom character sets.
• Fixed ZX Spectrum .TAP/.SCR output when an animation had previously been selected.
• Fixed issue with video timeline background generation.
• Fixed issue with video processing output magnification.
If you want to see any future updates to Retrospecs, please share your creations and help spread the word!
For the latest news and updates follow @8bitartwork on Twitter and you can send any issues or suggestions you have to email@example.com
872 下载 | 11.48MB